All of our Central London locations provide great dental care but each studio has its unique charm.
What is unique and special about Covent Garden
Covent Garden is the most boutique like of all our studios. From the moment you arrive it will feel more like a spa or hairdressing treat than a dentist.
Covent Garden is open through lunchtime and evenings so it’s a great place to stop-in and give your smile a quick brush up. This studio is also open on Saturdays by popular demand, allowing clients the flexibility they need.
Due to the quirky decorations and warm friendly environment, Covent Garden is a great place to visit if you have any worries about seeing a dentist.
Smilepod Covent Garden is great for:
- Nervous patients: if you’re frightened of the dentist, this is a great place to take the time to feel at ease and get as far away from a clinical feel as possible
- A day out: we’re often told this studio feels just like a spa and fits in perfectly with a day out shopping
- Whitening, straightening and cleaning treatments
- Local businesses: we are happy to offer package rates for local businesses so get in touch for more information
- Evening and Saturday appointments
- A wonderful eclectic atmosphere: you’ll have never been to a dentist like it!