Head of Marketing & PR
BA hons (1st) English literature University of Kent
After graduating, Sue began working in marketing and PR primarily focussing on fashion and beauty before being brought into the world of dentistry. With a slight dental phobia, the transition was a definite learning curve!
Sue has now been at Smilepod for more than three years proving that despite the hype dentist are n’t actually that scary. She has also completed her Invisalign course and become comfortable discussing most aspects of dentistry and offering clients reassurances and advice from a non clinical perspective.
Sue is responsible for all the website updates, marketing literature, SEO and social media. In addition to this she manages all external agencies and PR campaigns. She is always keen to work with other non competing companies on joint promotions and will be more than happy to discuss ideas or suggestions. Any joint marketing proposals should be send directly to her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notable roles in career:
Redesigning websites and getting Smilepod to the number one spot in SEO for dental hygiene
- Creating new brochures, flyers and cards
- Managing all promotional campaigns and ensuring the brand guidelines are followed
- Building social media presences and followers
- Nominated for a young marketer award 2011
- She can often be found putting together new and unusual bits of internet code which no one else understands to brighten up the website.
Reading, running, festivals and music. Sue has also performed on stage angle grinding, fire eating and singing!
Book an appointment with Smilepod