Dentist – Helia Barbeitos
You can see Helia in our Soho and Holborn Studios
GDC Number: 206613
Client feedback (December 2016)
“My dental examination – service was good, booking easy, and the location very convenient for my work.”
Teeth Cleaning, Teeth Whitening, Restorative Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Invisalign®, Orthodontics (including fixed braces), Anti-Wrinkle Injections and Dermal Fillers.
Spanish, English and Portuguese.
- Cosmetic Dentistry Course – Odontomaster, Lisbon (2010)
- International Practical Course in Implant Surgery – Campinas, Sao Paulo (2009)
- Prescription Pharmacology Course in Dentistry – Oporto University (2008)
- Course in Oral Implantology – Oporto University, Portugal (2008)
- Degree in Dentistry – Fernando Pessoa University, Portugal (2008)
After qualifying from Fernando Pessoa University, Helia stayed in Portugal and worked as an associate dentist in a private dental practice for over two years before moving to the UK in 2011. As well as practising high quality dentistry, Helia has also written a well-received monograph entitled ‘The characterisation of oral lesions in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus’.
Helia is extremely professional but also exceptionally warm and will go out of her way to deliver the very best treatment experience for her patients.
Helia is never happier than when indulging in a spot of globetrotting but when on home turf, she loves immersing herself in the wonderful world of cinema. She also keeps fit at her local gym and satisfies her musical side by playing the piano, which she has been doing since the age of six!
Blogs written by dr Helia barbeitos
Book an appointment with Dr Barbeitos